Please wait....
Please wait....

A82 - Report as to affairs
Lodgement FeeNA
Time to FillNA
ApplyAt ROC Office

Who can apply?

  • ROC Pass holders of an active or In-Liquidation Company

Supporting Documents required

  • Proof of Consent (if not an officeholder)
  • Supporting document for TIN (if TIN is newly entered in this form)
  • Affidavit (mandatory)
  • Court Order (optional)