Please wait....
Please wait....

Notification of Statement of Special Rights Carried by Shares (A34)
Lodgement FeeLate lodgement fee may apply
Time to FillNIL
ApplyAt ROC Office

Who can apply?

  • ROC Pass holders of an active Company
  • e-Profile users will not be allowed to use this eService

Supporting Documents required

  • A copy of the Company's Resolution
  • Proof of Consent (if not an officeholder)
  • Supporting document for TIN (if TIN is newly entered in this form)