Please wait....
Please wait....

A87 - Application for extension of period to hold general meeting
Lodgement FeeNA
Time to FillNA
ApplyAt ROC Office

Who can apply?

  • ROC Pass holders (Liquidator) of a Company having 'In-Liquidation' status

Supporting Documents required

  • Proof of Consent (if not an officeholder)
  • Supporting document for Entity TIN (if TIN is newly entered in this form)