Please wait....
Please wait....

A45 - Application for extension of period to provide duplicate title document
Lodgement FeeNA
Time to FillNA
ApplyAt ROC Office

Who can apply?

  • ROC Pass holders of an active Company

Supporting Documents required

  • Proof of Consent (if not an officeholder)
  • A copy of the application or receipt of payment for duplicate title
  • Supporting document for Entity TIN (if TIN is newly entered in this form)