Please wait....
Please wait....

A85 - Declaration of solvency
Lodgement FeeNA
Time to FillNA
ApplyAt ROC Office

Who can apply?

  • ROC Pass holders of an “Active” Company

Supporting Documents required

  • 1) Proof of Consent (if not an officeholder)
  • 2) Supporting document for Entity TIN (if TIN is newly entered in this form)
  • 3) Annexure (Optional)