Please wait....
Please wait....

A20 - Notification of cessation, winding-up or dissolution of a foreign company
Lodgement FeeNIL
Time to FillNIL

Who can apply?

  • ROC Pass holders of an active Company
  • e-Profile users will not be allowed to use this eService

Supporting Documents required

  • Proof of cessation in the place of origin
  • Confirmation of certificate form the place of origin
  • Proof of commencement of proceedings (for winding-up) in the place of origin
  • Proof of Consent (If not filed by an officeholder)
  • Supporting document for TIN (if TIN is newly entered in this form)