A17 - Application for registration as a foreign company
Time to Fill30 Mins
ApplyAt ROC Office
Who can apply?
- Foreign investor with foreign investment registration certificate
Supporting Documents required
- Photo ID with date of birth information of all individuals listed in application (Eg. Passport)
- TIN card/letter of local agent listed in application
- A copy of the foreign investment registration certificate granted to the foreign company under the Foreign Investment Act 1999
- A statement of all subsisting Charges excluding Charges in relation to Property solely situated outside Fiji.
- Certified copy (or if a certified copy cannot be obtained, a copy of the instrument and a statutory declaration confirming it is a true and correct copy) of the charter, statutes or memorandum and articles of the foreign company or other instrument constituting or defining the constitution of the foreign company.